Hmm why does that picture make me think of Breakfast at TIffanys? :) awee!




I want to start to introduce you to the people that are crazy enough to stick by me. This is Tyler.
My boyfriend of about four months. People say that "young love" does not exist, but i would like to disagree with that statement. Sure, we haven't known eachother that long.. but i feel as if i have known him my whole life! I'm not one to gush and blab on and on about things in my life, but he's just one person that i cannot stop talking about when you get me started. He loves me for me and there's nothing more i could ask for. He is the sweetest, funniest, nicest, most caring guy i have ever known.
Tyler and I do a lot of things together and that makes me quite happy; anything from cuddling up and watching The Notebook to taking pictures at a nearby lake or park. Tyler is a fabulous photographer and those are some of his wonderful pictures up above! Like i said before, i could go on and on about things that i love about Tyler, but i surely don't want to bore anyone to tears! I once heard that "everything is more beautiful when you're in love", and i could not agree more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)