Tuesday, July 20, 2010








Meet Traci. :) My best friend! We've been around eachother since we were about 6.. in safety town! We fight 24/7, we slap eachother, we talk about boys, we text every day-all day-, we shop together, we eat togther.. we pretty much spend a lot of time together.
She just doesn't blog.. ;) what a loser!

Like I said, we've been friends for a long time.. but not together forever. There have been other girls that come and go.. and even heck, I've gone! But mainly, we've been best friends since safety town! Everything from family vacations together to homecoming dates to working out with our moms then out for drinks after! ;D
I don't really know what I would do with out her! Sure, I have lots of other friends, but no one who really gets me like this girl does!
I could go on and on about memories like going to Jonas Brothers concerts and pancakes comming out of our ears!
Soo, cheers to many many more years of fabulous bonding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)