Dress: Macy*s.
Necklace: um?
Watch: A gift from the boyfriend from Charming Charlie's.
:)
I am OBSESSED with those shoes! They are absolutely adorable and actually pretty comfortable! I am beyond depressed that i still am forced to just take pictures in my bedroom with my mirror.. :[ But soon i will do a fabulous photoshoot with my boyfriend since he is so into photography! :)
Recently, i have really become obsessed with little booties.. normally i dont think they are very cute, but i fell IN LOVE with these ones! The not too big heal gives it it's femenine touch yet the silver studs make it more "tough"! To be completly honest, i had no idea what to wear them with! Skinny jeans? Leggins? Jeggins? hah I just settled for this simple purple, black & gray dress assuming that the boots where a fabulous statement in its self! Which was really true when i had some of the most popular girls in school telling me they loved my outfit! :-)
I really am starting to become obsessed with looking cute... what a disease! ;D
Well I'm off to relax for a little then to my boyfriends house for some time to catch up!
I would like to thank my new followers (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) & thank the people who are kind enough to actually read and comment my blog! (: <3
those shoes are super cute! :) and I think that they would truly rock with skinny jeans too :)
ReplyDeletehugs
http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/
Ooh I love those shoes! They are edgy but you could definitely wear them with girly dresses too! I love your bangs, by the way! I saw in one of your earlier posts that you weren't sure about them, but I wish I could rock straight across bangs! I'm your newest follower! :)
ReplyDelete(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)
oh thank you so much! i'll follow you :) wouldbe cool if you follow back :D
ReplyDeletexx
cute boots,I would wear it with dresses in the fall !
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog,hope you come back!
Cute booties! Im searching for the perfect pair myself.Thanks for your comment on my blog. Now following you,care to follow back XOXO
ReplyDeletehttp://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/
Guess what I was doing during lunch today? Searching for the perfect booties! Looks like you've found yours!
ReplyDeletebesos,
ML
20 YORK STREET
snazzy boots
ReplyDeleteLovely boots! <3
ReplyDeleteLove from;
http://xoxofashionlady.blogspot.com
those shoes are really beautiful.
ReplyDeletelove the raw feel in the pictures!!
love the shoes! but i'd wear them with anything, don't worry about it
ReplyDeletehttp://itscohen.blogspot.com/
thanks for visiting and following my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteallisterbee.blogspot.com
So, so cute.
ReplyDeletei love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteThose boots are hot! And a bonus that they are comfy
ReplyDeletehttp://house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/
these boots are awesome!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by!
vivianblogging.blogspot.com