Sooo, this whole me being sick is not working out very well with my blog.. since i wear sweat pants all the time i have not been able to do much of any type of fashion which crushes me inside :(!!! But i do have a few ideas in my head..and omg! :)
Well ANYWAYS! This is kind of fashion related.. since Traci & I are dressed up..and so was tyler! Due to my 17th birthday bash :). I made both of them get all dressed up and we went to this ahhhmazing Italian place in Columbus which was 45 minutes away.. it was awesome. (: & that picture of the cake.. just looks yummy ;) haha. Well keep in touch & i promise to post some cute outfits soon.. my closet is really exploading with new clothes... :DD!!
hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is quite lovely and I think I will have to be your new follower :) Stop by again some time
ReplyDeleteadore ur dress so much girl!!!
ReplyDeletethe print on ur dress is too fabulous
come and visit my site. if u like u can follow me.
just tell me if u want me to follow u back :)
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
in Love&Light
Queen D