Friday, October 1, 2010

Beautiful New York Lights





Tank: forever21 [:
Jeggings (favorite pair that i wear all the time): Macy*s
Necklace: Kohl's
I first would really like to apologize about how horrible those pictures are! ARGH!!!! They do this outfit nooo justice :( I love love loooveeee this "NY ♥'s ME" tank top sooo much, but these pictures are miserably horrible! boo :[ Oh well!
I soon enough will have the courage to tell my mother/father about this silly little blog and they will be eager enough to take pictures for me.. hopefully! (:
This shirt is a little hypocritical though! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to New York City.. i just know thats where i should be living.. not some lame small town where EVERYONE knows EVERYONES business.. its miserable!! :/
In New York everyyyone is sooo stylish and everything just seems so perfect! .. or at least in the movies they do! But i can say that I AM PLANNING TO GO THIS SUMMER FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]]]]! That makes me SO excited..hehehe. :))))
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER!! That really does excite me! (: The leaves are all changing colors and it is SO beautiful :] I have been SO busy and stressed out with a mixture of school and golf.. but golf is thankfully over! :) yaaaay! haha i do ADORE the sport.. but theres a point to where i am fed up with the people and just want out! & i finally am.. (: I am honestly excited for next year though! :) hehee.
Well this post was extreamly lame.. i know. im sorry! but the next ones WILL make up for it, i promise! :)

HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING TGIF ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Great blog post! Love the photos
    Come enter my Smashbox Pink Palette Contest for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/2010/10/breast-awareness-month-contest-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. NY is a wonderful place with a lot of interesting folks. I hope you get a chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to NY, but I'd love to at some point! I get overwhelmed in big cities, but I think it'd be worth it to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that would be exciting when you finally tell them! And helpful of course, if they can start taking your photos!

    Love your shirt coz I heart NY too!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog!!! The NY tee is amazing!!! NY is on my list of top places to go!!!

    Cheers,
    Karen

    http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog, follow me if you like mine!


    chiciteasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from NYC, love that shirt ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)