Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chelsea Staub









I will not lie. I have a MAJOR "girl crush" on Chelsea Staub...hahah! She is absolutely beautiful, a wonderful actress, & has a great sence of style!!
She is totally one of my favorite icons out there and always posts the most inspirational and true things on her twitter! haha! She is probably one of the actually talented disney starts out there! Yet again.. if she decides to actually start up a singing contact.. she might lose me as a fan! haha.
Sometime soon, i'm planning on having a little fashion shoot with Tyler again and i really think i'm going to do the " NO H8 " pose just like Chelsea! Its absolutely orginal and just insanely silly! :)
Well I'm off to do some Sunday night homework and a nice hot shower! Oh and desperate housewives later tonight!!! =)

Yours Truely, Nicole♥

5 comments:

  1. I like that No H8 picture too! Can't wait to see how your next shoot with your boy comes out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the first photo of hers! Me too, can't wait for the photoshoot!

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my darkest secrets is that I love, LOVE Jonas on Disney Channel. The kids I nanny got me hooked. She's gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the NO H8 campaigns...haven't really been draw to her, the disney star that I love love is Selena Gomez..

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    Check out my two winner giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog! =) I'm doing a weekly feature on my blog (watchthesunsett.blogspot.com) called "Dapper Dames" where I feature a new blogger every week and let others know about them & their blogs as well, I was wondering if you'd be interested in submitting? if so, just visit my blog for more info. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)