Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Don't go breaking my heart.




Button Down: Abercrombie&Fitch.
Jeans: Hollister.
Belt: Stolen from Mom. THANK GOD she saved it.. :)



To be honest.. i don't really have much to say.. which is VERY unusual. Well, this week is my High Schools "spirit week" to get all excited for homecoming.. well to be honest, i usually LOVE spirit week.. but this year i'm not feeling it. Possibily because i'm not going to be attending homecoming. :( which yes, breaks my little heart!!!! I have a wedding the same day.. an hour & a half away.. :(. Although, i did get an extreamly cute dress.. which i cannnot wait to share!! :)

I am very happy that a few fellow bloggers decided to follow my blog.. that number just keeps going up, up, up! :D.

Well as i said just a minute ago.. not a whole lot to say!


Hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! :)

Yours Truely, Nicole♥

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Very preppy meets chic! I like the layered shirts too! ;)

    Also... come on over & enter my giveaway!
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES IT! That song was my fave song! Your post title that is... great photos XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great belt!! And aww, that stinks that you can't go to homecoming :(
    (I never went to school dances XD)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great belt! and i'm sorry about homecoming! they're always so much fun

    now following you!
    http://carlandtheprepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to 'borrow' so much stuff from my Mom, now she 'borrows' from me!

    love your outfit!

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that first shot! Looks so 70's vintage!! Great outfit.

    Come enter my giveaway!
    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! :) And I just love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)