Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I GOT THE JOB!!!!







GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I GOT THE JOB AT AEROPOSTALE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
Now to be completly honest- i ADORE the clothes in that little shop..haha :). They alllways have GREAT deals too.. so you have NO IDEA how excited i was when the owner, from the store, called me =). I had really thought i would not get it.. and i told you all that! haha. Well I learned that I cannn prove myself wrong..hehe. :-). I'll be sure to keep you all updated about how that goes!! :)

Well i just spent a total of THREE hours on my homework.. THAT NEVER HAPPENS. ugh! This year is soo stinkin' hard. Most of my classes are VERY challenging.. and there is so much more pressure about college and everything!! I'm 100% undecided about what i want to be when i "grow up".. gah, oh well! I'm sure i'll pick something eventully!!

Well I'm off to eat some dinner.. and study for an English test. Hope everyone has a great HUMPDAY! ;) hehe.
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Congrats!!! The jeans there are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! Congratulations darlin'! That's so exciting! Work is a bummer, but it helps if it's somewhere you like :).
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! It's awesome to work somewhere you like to shop. Just watch out not to spend all your check there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! Now you get that discount for clothes XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)