



HOW IS EVERYONE ON THIS FINE THURSDAY!? I've been in a fabulous mood all day.. and i could not tell you why! ;P. I really really reaalllyy love this sweater! It's probably one of my favorite ones.. just because of the "off the sholder" thing going on..haha. I thought it looked great with the skirt i decided to pair it up with! (: .. pink&black ALWAYS go together.. :) haha.
Well today was my schools "HALLOWEEN DRESS UP" day.. and i dressed up.. but i decided that i would not share that with you untill Sunday.. since that is the 31st & all ;D. I really do loveee halloween.. but this year i'm not too into it! Normally i spend about two hours at the party store here in town searching for the PERFECT outfit.. but truthfully, this year i did not have the time orrr the money! /: . it's alright though, simple is always best! :). Today the costumes varied.. from the clowns, 'scary' masks, anything slutty, and so much more!!
Well now i'm off to do some homework then spend some time with the boyfriend doing some halloween things. ;)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
that's so fun of your school to have a dress up for halloween! loving the bright pink! lovely blog you have, dear.
ReplyDeleteLove, M
Very cute, hope you have a fun halloween!
ReplyDeletevery cute !
ReplyDelete