Saturday, October 30, 2010

These boots are made for walkin'!







GOSH DARN IT! :( i wrote this all up and it was pretty long.. and this silly website decided to freeze up and not let me post!! :( dangggggg.
OH WELL! :) Thats the internet for ya, eh!?

Well i just FELL IN LOVE with my first pair of cow boy boots right when i saw them! I was soo excited to finallyy get a pair :) :). I have so much to match them with.. but i decided to pair them with this edgy skirt and a pink hco long sleeve teeshirt! :)
Man oh man, i've been sooo busy lately.. and not even caring what i look like! ;P well i also have a veryyy bad cold that i have not been able to shake!! :/. i just HATE that.. so much! dont you!? it's noo fun being sick and tired!

well since i've wasted to much time on that other post, i better cut this one short!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!!! =]
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
P.S. TOMMORROW IS MY JOB ORIENTATION.. WISH ME LUCK! :)
P.S.S. Halloween post tomorroww... :))).

2 comments:

  1. very cute boots. i had a pair of those and wore them to death.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great boots!! I just got me a pair and I can't waaaaait till it's actually cold enough to wear them!! :)

    everydayjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)