Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't go breaking my heart!





Oh boy oh boy! My life has been awfully BORING lately! School, studying, and a little time spent with my boyfriend.. yuup; that is all i've been doing! WHAT HAS EVERYONE ELSE BEEN DOING!?
Yesterday, i went shopping around town with Tyler.. but sadly enough- had only about $10 to spend. I ended up getting this awesome scarf that i will soon show! I am just IN LOVE with them this time around... I've bought at least 3 in the past month..haha. :)


Well this outfit that i took pictures of is pretty much just random things put together..hah! But i really did end up loving my jewlery that day :).
Well i have nothing else to say.. :/.. i'm so lame haha!
Oh well,
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

3 comments:

  1. Cool skirt!! I like the belt!! My life is so boring now too!!
    Love your last post on Kate Middleton!! I want to be a princess!!!
    --- Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate those boring days? Hope life spices up for you during the holidays XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)