Friday, November 19, 2010

fashion for a PRINCESS.





























"Future royal Kate Middleton has always had impeccable style, whether she's wearing traditional British hats, sexy going-out dresses, or jeans and a tee. Check out her stellar fashion choices throughout the years. (Luckily, all of her clothing matches her latest accessory, the gorgeous engagement ring Wills just gave to her.)"

~As said on Cosmopoltain . com.!








I will nottt lie to you, I HAVE ALLLWAYS WISHED THAT I WOULD BE ROYALITY. being a princess would just be absolutely wonderfull!.. but since that is 110% just a dream, i guess finding a boyfriend/husband who will treat me like a princess will do! ;) hehee.



Well Kate is very, veerryy lucky to finally find her prince charming, literly! ;]. I'm so in love with her sence of style.. its pretty insance! A few days ago i did not even know who she was.. and now i just love the new "it" couple! NOT TO SAY, her ring is so beautiful!!
--but back to her style! Its so girly at times, but edgier at other times! not many woman can pull that off!! :).
& I also adore how she can rock a beautiful dress, but then again she can own a pair of jeans! :) & DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HER PRINCE........(;

Well sorry i'm just gushing here..hahah.
Guess i'm off for some Friday night fun! :-)
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY!!!!!
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

1 comment:

  1. I know, I love her sense of style

    http://fashiontriedandtrue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)