Sunday, November 14, 2010

GLASSES!?



Life sure throws everyyyyone a curve ball, eh!?
Just last week, i got "pink eye".. which i thought only children get..haha. Well the doctor told me that i could not wear my contacts for at least a week :/. i was..CRUSHED. i hate hate hate wearing my glasses.. therefore this is the ONLYY post that i am wearing them in..hah!
Well now its been over a week and I CAN WEAR CONTACTS AGAIN...whoohoo! :) haha.

Well i really liked this outfit because its soo "fall"! Like the orange cami with the checkered black&white.. then i wore black cow boy boots that went GREAT with the black skinny jeans! (: haha :) Don't you just love it when you can throw random things together and they really look good?? :)

Well its been a longgggg day, so i'm off for a warm shower & bed! :)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥


8 comments:

  1. Those are cool glasses!! You look great in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you can put your contacts back in but you look fine with glasses :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great with glasses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fact: I've always wanted to wear glasses! I don't want to have bad eye sight or anything, I just really like glasses haha! I think you look adorable! Cute plaid shirt too! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygod how did you get pink eye?!?!?! :O
    am following you, already thought i was hahaha! sorry!
    and i love love love that youre always one of the first to comment on my blog, makes my heart all warm!

    lots of love and get well soon!
    suyin
    xxxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not too big on my glasses either, but I don't wear contacts. So I often have to do without.
    Hope your pink eye is all cleared!

    Thanks for stopping by me :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)