Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010..!!







Tonight is the famous Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!! It is not on untill 10 p.m. tonight.. and i will be sleeping my life away at that time! haha, so i will have to catch up on it tomorrow! :).
I watch it allllmost everyyy year! I just love to see the silly bras & underwear that choose to throw together! Like i heard that there is one that is justtt made of Mentos! LIKE THE CANDY! & there is a fabulous peacock one that was thrown together!
If only i was suuuppperrr tall, skinny, and biggg breasted! hahah! But i think i like, no LOVE, food waaaaay too much to show off my whole body..eepp! :P

Well i could not get the actual pictures from the website, but i got some from the 2010 show that is on tonight! :-).
~Sorry that its a little bit of a "mature" content post..hah! Oh well (:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY!
Even though its rainy heree. /: I'll try to make the best of it! :)
Yours Truly, Nicole♥

4 comments:

  1. First thank you so much for your comment and for following me, HOORAY!
    i defintly love victoria's secret, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love food way too much too to do that!! Food over revealingness!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show !!!!!!!!!!!


    great great great amazing show...i remember first time i saw the show, was in 2005, and i was amazed!!! ana every year i m amazed,,what the do with this show!! great great


    see ya soon !!



    http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a chance to see it, but thanks for posting about it and for the photos XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)