


Man oh man oh man!!!!!
I have been oh so busy lately! Yesterday I went to school, then to work right after school, then finally found an hour to spend with Tyler.
But on to bigger and better news- MY HAIR IS BLOOONNNDDDEEE!!!!!! =) hehe, if you can’t tell through those pictures! :P But yes, just the other day my friend and I decided we wanted a change! I used to be blonde.. but then died it back and had been brunette ever since! Haha, so I decided to dye it lighter! (: it’s not too blonde because I didn’t want it to look fake!! Although, I think it’s a pretty shade of “yellow” and I’m very happy with it! These pictures don’t really do much justice though! /:
Well this is going to be cut sort of short (with no food diary) because I now have to go get ready to work 7 hours today..eecckk! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY! (:
Yours Truly, Nicole♥
But on to bigger and better news- MY HAIR IS BLOOONNNDDDEEE!!!!!! =) hehe, if you can’t tell through those pictures! :P But yes, just the other day my friend and I decided we wanted a change! I used to be blonde.. but then died it back and had been brunette ever since! Haha, so I decided to dye it lighter! (: it’s not too blonde because I didn’t want it to look fake!! Although, I think it’s a pretty shade of “yellow” and I’m very happy with it! These pictures don’t really do much justice though! /:
Well this is going to be cut sort of short (with no food diary) because I now have to go get ready to work 7 hours today..eecckk! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY! (:
Yours Truly, Nicole♥

It looks good! I don't think blond would work on me lol! You look fabulous! Thanks for your support on my site! XOXO
ReplyDeletegreat hair and love the top !
ReplyDeletevisit and follow my blog if you don't mind <3
daraziivana.blogspot.com
Your hair looks great!!!!!
ReplyDelete