


This post is going to be short, short, short! I have sooo much to do & so little time!! I have been SO stinkin busy lately, which I normally like, but I would LOVE some down time right about now… ugh!
To be honest, I hate ALL of those pictures up above.. but haaad to share them.. because… I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE MY CURLING IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! I could not figure it out for like.. two months! Ugh, but finally I did!!!! (((: That just made me soo happy & I haddd to share it! (:
Well now I’m off to study.. and do so much other stuff I don’t even have time to type it.. this is one of those “FML” days.. ugh! Oh well, it’s what I live for! Haha !
BUT P.S. I have someeee news..!!! not too big, but very interesting! (;
Ohhh & i PROMISE to comment back to the lovely commenters on my last post.. but i do not have time tonight :(((
Yours Truly, Nicole
[[12-8-10- apple, veggie sub, pretzels, cinnamon role, orange pieces, nutter butter bar, pasta.
12-9-10- orange, pretzels, turkey sandwich, two chocolate chip cookies, piece of cheese pizza, five potato chips.]]
Yours Truly, Nicole
[[12-8-10- apple, veggie sub, pretzels, cinnamon role, orange pieces, nutter butter bar, pasta.
12-9-10- orange, pretzels, turkey sandwich, two chocolate chip cookies, piece of cheese pizza, five potato chips.]]
Cool! I was gonna upload a curling iron tutorial, you reminded me, Im so busy too! Those photos are too cute. Have a great weekend XOXO
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! It makes your hair so pretty!!! Love your necklace too!!
ReplyDelete