




Mmm, I don’t know about you, BUT I LOVE FOOD. One of my favorite things about the holidays!! I sure am nottt a good cook, but I really like when other people are! ;)!
Lately I’ve been researching a lot about modeling and such. [if you are a semi-new reader; I was recently contacted about a modeling agency.. but I’m just not too sure if I really would like to get involved with that type of stuff! All the perfections, all the pretty girls, the need to be skinny, ect.] I’ve also been researching A LOT about how to lose weight. Not that I think I’m fat or whatever, but I know that if I want to be in the modeling networks, I need to be.. SKINNY. But trust me, I would be the LAST PERSON ON EARTH to stop eating, go bulimic, or anorexic, or anything like that!!!! I hate throwing up and loveeee my food :).
Well anyways, one major and EASY thing I learned was to keep a food diary. Just of things that you eat every day and not one that’s online either! Just write it down, or type it out! There is noo way I’m going to pay for something like that! But I’ve decided that it’s a very good start and just already I’m getting self conscience because I know if it goes in my mouth I will have to write it down!!!
I’m deciding to post my entrees on the bottom of every blog post from now on! Not because I’m trying to flaunt about my accomplishments (that I hope to gain LOTS) but because I know that if I post what I’m eating somewhere and it has the chance for others will read it, I will start to eat better!! (:
Now I know, this sounds really stupid because you must be thinking, “why doesn’t she just join a gym?”. Well to be honest, I cannot afford it. My parents will not pay the membership for me, so I’m going to work and try to save up some spare cash so I can join the local YMCA. That reallllyy excites me, because it will not only help me with my figure, I will be in shape for golf when it starts back up! :).
Well I’m sorry for just blabbing about my life in this post..hehe :p. I promise there will be an outfit post sooner rather then later! ((: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE NIGHT!
Yours Truly, Nicole♥
((Food Diary..
12-5-10- One whole donut, cinnamon roll, 10 chocolate chips, Greek cookie, Pasta, garlic bread, cinnamon roll.
12-6-10- oat meal, donut , two bosco sticks (bread sticks with cheese), two scrambled eggs.
12-7-10- oat meal, half a donut, turkey sandwich, little bag of ruffles, potato soup. ))
12-5-10- One whole donut, cinnamon roll, 10 chocolate chips, Greek cookie, Pasta, garlic bread, cinnamon roll.
12-6-10- oat meal, donut , two bosco sticks (bread sticks with cheese), two scrambled eggs.
12-7-10- oat meal, half a donut, turkey sandwich, little bag of ruffles, potato soup. ))
people can really do some creative stuff with food.
ReplyDeleteI go to my local YMCA and it's awesome!!! Much better than those stupid ginormous gyms!!
ReplyDeleteI am a total foodie too!!! What's not to love about it?? lol
Those food pictures are really cool!!! I like the butterfly one!!!! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, those risque strawberries!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so fun.
oh.....beautiful decorating...full creative think..visit to me too
ReplyDeleteI was a model and anorexic for most of my teen years. Not fun. Be careful you look beautiful already!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Im a foodie too, these photos are making me hungry! XOXO
ReplyDelete