Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am so blessed!















(this was Christmas day)
As always, the night before Christmas, I’m lucky if I get at last 5 hours of sleep in! I am always soo excited for santa to come, Although, I’m not really sure why. I do know the real meaning of Christmas, because I do go to church and am very religious. We didn’t go to church this year because the service was at MIDNIGHT Christmas Eve. To me, that’s a little ridiculous, I mean it’s not like I’m going to get much sleep anyways!! Haha. Well this year on Christmas, we went to my aunt’s house which is like 30 minutes away and Tyler got to tag along! I just love spending time with him and my family!



As presents go, I actually did get a lot more then I expected!
~ A Nintendo wii (that I’ve been talking about for like 2 years now!!)
~ Pandora necklace and charm from Ty (he also took me out to dinner! Andddd lots of other little stuff[: )
~ KNEE HIGH SEXY BOOTS! (photo shoot, soonnnnnn)
~ A fancy pea coat!
~ lots of makeup & makeup brushes
~ nail polish
~ Lauren Conrad style guide book
~ Few other books
~ Kay Jewelers Jewelry (open heart pendent ring to match my necklace & earrings!)
~ Socks
~ LOTS of lotions & sprays from bath and body!
~ Hilary Duff perfume!
~ gloves
~ lots of clothes!!
~ Marilynn Monroe calendar! :)
~ golf balls
~ my golf clubs
~ other jewelry
~ glee board games
~ and much, muchhhhh more!
What did you get ?!!?! [[[:




I am soo soo blessed! I would not considered me spoiled, just loved. I know that there are kids out there who get one thing, or NOTHING, for Christmas! I know that there are children in my town that even have that going on! =/. It makes me so, sad, although I did my part! AND I REALLY HOPE WE HEAR FROM TRINITY ASAP! :)



Well today, I’m off to go shopping in Columbus, which is where the nearest H&M and FOREVER21 stores are located! They both are new to the area, and I have not been to either of them yet! I am SO EXCITED ! =). I’ve got about 70$$ from working my butt off for the past two weeks! Yaayyyeee. :]]]]. I’m really hoping to find some cute, BUT CHEEP, treasures! ((:
Have a great day, ya’ll ((:
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! So you golf?
    I got a Wii and Wii Fit Health with balance board
    I love that first photo, you look pretty XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got so many presents, you're really blessed for having such a good family
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)