


Every Christmas Eve PAJAMAS are just a hugeee deal! When I was little, I always used to get a new pair from all of my aunts and uncles, as a tradition. It was really cool and my cousins and I would go around and model them like we were sooo cool. Well now that I’m older, that doesn’t happen anymore- for any of us, haha. So these pj’s I got last year for Christmas and I had not worn them yet because I was waiting for the perfect time. WELL THIS WAS THE PERFECT TIME, because they are soooo soft and warm and HAVE PEACE SIGNS ALL OVER THEM!! Which is just my obsession ♥.
Well to be honest, I even think I dream better with them on! It’s such a win win situation =).
Well I truly hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas :) I know I sure did! I’ll have to tell you about that tomorrow or maybe tonight! Today I’m off to get some shopping done and make next year’s Christmas’ card (: HAVE A GOOD DAY! :]
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
Well to be honest, I even think I dream better with them on! It’s such a win win situation =).
Well I truly hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas :) I know I sure did! I’ll have to tell you about that tomorrow or maybe tonight! Today I’m off to get some shopping done and make next year’s Christmas’ card (: HAVE A GOOD DAY! :]
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
cool PJ's :p
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute! :)
ReplyDeletehaha these are so cute :) as are you! Hope you come and visit me soon :) Im your new follower.
ReplyDeletewww.passportsandprada.com
XOXO,
Summer
cute pictures!
ReplyDelete♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
fun photos
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! You do PJ photos too, I feel left out I never did PJ Christmas with my family, lol! I hope you had a lovely holiday weekend XOXO
ReplyDeleteawww so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have a giveaway going on hun!
www.thefashionwheel.blogspot.com