




I am absolutely OBSESSED with my modern day fishnet stockings! I guess you could call them patterned tights.. but ever since I got them I CANNOT stop thinking of ways to dress them up/down! ;)
This past Sunday I want to the local Nutcracker with my family and Tyler! I told you bits and pieces about it just the other day, but it really was a great time! (: I used to do ballet for a few years, so I still have friends that dance in it every year! To be honest, IM SO GLAD I DON’T DANCE ANYMORE! It is so so hard, and my toes still hurt just thinking about it! Practices were oh so long, and dreadful! Glad that is in my past =).
Well what has everyone been up to? My last post got a lot of ‘hits’ and now I have to comment back to all of you. (; I just cannot get enough of this blogging experience. I’ve got a little story to share- but that’ll wait for some other time! :)
Till then, I’ve got lots of studying/homework to do.. but GUESS WHAT!!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you all have been waiting for me to say that, heheee (;
Have a good night :)
Yours truly, Nicolette♥
(P.S. I’ve got another story about the name change……)
I love The Nutcracker, though it isn't playing or showing near my home!! (eep)
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Are those tights thick enough to keep those gams warm and toasty?
You look lovely, by the way. :)
darling dress and your tights are great although I think my legs would get cold quick in this 20 degree weather we are experiencing
ReplyDeleteI love your dress and the pictures!!! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit :)
ReplyDeleteIs it an all in one dress or a skirt and a top? :)
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3
spotted : fabulous tights!!
ReplyDeletedefinitely have to find that same with yours..
if i can't beware maybe i have to steal it..LOL:))
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
in Love&Light
Queen D
Dancing is fun...LOL! Your outfit looks great and I love the photos. Can I come over and steal candy canes off your tree? hehehe. Cant wait for your little story post XOXO
ReplyDelete