Sunday, December 19, 2010

Name Change!

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about what makes me.. well ME. I’m into golf, friends, boyfriend, being in front of a camera, shopping, fashion, photography, and really a lot more. Although, there is one thing I have ALWAYS hated about myself.. and ALWAYS felt like it was holding me back from being, well, me.


As strange as it might sound.. it was..my name. “Nicole”.. it just does not sound right. When I was little I always wanted to be called “Olivia” and literally made my parents call me Olivia..hah! I’ve always just hated my name! Then not too long ago one of my friends and I were talking and she said that if she turned out to be a boy, her parents would have named her Ben. So I got the great idea to ask my parents what they were going to name me if I was a boy..ha!..and it would have been Alexander, haha. Well since I turned out to be a girl, (THANKGOD), they named me Nicole. They were debating from Nicolette, Nicole, Anna, and Christina (my middle name). Well go figure, they chose Nicole rather than Nicolette.. :(.
So I started telling my mom that I really like the name Nicolette rather than Nicole..and I came up with the great idea to GET IT CHANGED! Legally :]… so after the first of the year, that is exactly what is going to happen! ((: I’m just sooo happy about it.. it’s pretty silly! My friends even like it too.. so I guess that’s a really big help! =)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?????


Well I’m off to do some Christmas shopping since I work everyyyday this week… ! Have a good Sunday! (:
Yours truly, Nicolette♥ (aka Nicole)

5 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeek i love it! its a bit more individual and quirky!
    brave girl for taking such a big step!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!My name is Shalida..but I always wanted it to be Lola or Lolita...idk why though lol
    www.thefashionwheel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.12.10

    Nicolette is coool, its different-thats good! :D

    guccilily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicollete is a really cool name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, nicolette happens to be one of my favorite names! I've always hated my name. It's so unorginal, and sadly I had the chance to change a few years ago and I didn't. I'm starting to reconsider. Congrats on the change!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)