Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free People & Day 7





A few years ago, i was talking to an upperclassmen that i met through friends and she told me how she just adored "free people" and how she got most of her wardrobe there. I never thought much of it because personally, i could have cared less about looking good or being fashionable, haha. Just yesterday i wondered up looking at Free People's website and just falling in love! It very pricey, even more then modcloth, so i dont think i'll own anything from there in the near future, but we'll see! They have all their models completely stylish and i just spent probably TWO hours just gazing at the clothes! I would like to say that i am truly obsessed, ha :P.

Have a nice day, I've got a greatttt one ahead of me! :)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥




Day 07 - A Picture of Your Childhood Crush Day

Hehe, Aaron Carter! :)

6 comments:

  1. You can find some great Sales though you just have to look often! Oh Aaron Carter! lol
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you back ! :)

    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics :) I like the black jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!!!!!!! Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)