Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 6!

Day 06 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade places with for a day.





I would just LOVE to trade places with Lauren Conrad for a day! She has "the life"! She's done it all from write books, star in tv shows, start a clothing line (at kohls) and so much more! She is absolutely beautiful and knows what to wear and what not to wear! :). I also lovee her long hair too!!

This post is short due to my lack of things to write about and lack of energy due to horrid midterms! ha, :(.
Have a nice day, everyone!
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous;)

    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove her!! She has the best style and I definately would want to change with her haha :)

    xoxo

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)