



Just recently, i have been OBSESSED with looking for clothes online. I'm trying to save all of my money up and not go into the stores, so i guess this is how i receive my shopping fix, heh. Well i was looking at random fashion websites and found "Modcloth" clothing with i instantly FELL IN LOVE WITH. It is rather pricey, but maybe one day ;). Maybe i could get my senior homecoming dress from this clothing store! Or my 18th birthday party dress! It's just a wish.. but maybe it's one that can be granted! (:
"Day #2. A PICTURE OF YOU AND A PERSON YOU ARE CLOSEST WITH FOR THE LONGEST TIME."
This would be my best friend, Traci! This picture is so old, haha! We've known eachother since safety town! =)Hope everyone has a nice day! :)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
The first dress is gorgeous! X
ReplyDeleteI love those dresses! :)
ReplyDeletexo, gina
Wonderful post, you and your friend are so sweet ;) I love Mod Cloth! They have unique stuff, sometimes the prices are high but when you want a fun dress... XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou can get the modcloth look by vintage and thrift shopping! Plus, you'll save a fortune! Some inspiration: here, here, and here.
ReplyDeletexx
November Grey
Hey Nicolette!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting about us, we love it when a new fan is excited about our products! If you haven't already, check out our Party Dress category - I'm sure you'd look fab for Homecoming or your 18th birthday in any of those beauties!
XOXO,
Emily
I love the dresses!!!
ReplyDeleteThese dresses are adorable!! I love each one so much! :)
ReplyDeleteLove those dresses! And you and your friend look so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteXX
http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com