Thursday, January 20, 2011

Peacock & Day 5


Today i decided to pull the 'animal' in me, OUT. Heh, i adore these little peacock earrings that brighten up my white shirt! :) I wore this outfit with little brown moccasins! I felt like i was rockin' an "indie" vibe!! :)).



DAY 05 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory Day
This was at Mackinac Island a few years ago! GOOGLE it! It is in northern Michigan and is SOOO beautiful. i love love loveeeee it!!! =)

~Well i'm off to study for my last day of midterms! Have a nice night :)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

6 comments:

  1. Great earrings! I almost bought the same pair (or very similar!)

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Runway Inspiration: ACNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earings!!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog :D. If you want, follow me and I'll follow you. Sorry for my bad english
    Alla Moda e con Stile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I follow you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Blog <3

    What do you think about following each other ?
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    Follow me and be sure I'll follow as soon as possible back ;)
    I would be happy
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21.1.11

    Very cute earrings! I am always looking for different earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)