Monday, January 10, 2011

Photography, at its best!




























































































I’m sure you’re thinking, “Man that’s A LOT of pictures”! hehe, well those are pictures that my best friend has been pondering on! He’s really into photography, but does not think he is any good. I think he is the best out there… but maybe that’s because I’m head over heels in love with the boyy! Haha.
~Well I told him that when I got 45 followers, I would do a post about his photography in hopes that I could gain him some lovin’ too! He’s been into photography for some time now, but he’s finally really trying to go virtual! He’s made a facebook “likeable” page and also he is a proud member of “red bubble” (LINKS BELOW!) It really would mean a lot to the both of us if you could check it out, you won’t regret it!

---The pictures posted are just SOME of the masterpieces!
[RED BUBBLE is a website that really helps anyone who into the arts. Tyler sells some of his pictures on there for a veryyy cheap price! You should get on the site and see his & other artists work! It’s a great website to dabble on!]

11 comments:

  1. I will be your follower Nº 46!!
    Your friend is a great photographer, you are not wrong.
    I love the first picture, the colors are amazing!

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he does great work, i really like the rainbow shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! He's great! Thanks for adding those links :) Def an artist with the camera... Thanks for what you posted on my blog, you are sweet. How are things? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey GIRLYS!!!

    If you're looking for product reviews or advice on fashion, beauty, working out, losing weight, makeup, or anything else Check out my blog. Ask questions, leave comments, become a follower! THX!!!! Yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11.1.11

    I love your blog! I looked through your posts - you have impeccable taste, darling!
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture is my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good! I love all those pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should tell your friend that he IS good and that we all say so:) The first is also my favorite! I love photography. I also love the penguin one but I'm kind of partial to them:) Hehe! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)