

Today i woke up with FIVE new followers and came to the realization that this was my ONE HUNDREDTHS POST! Yay. I am seriously so proud of myself. Every time i start something new, i always end up quiting it. Like my food diary, 30 day picture challenges, ect. I really adore blogging and meeting new people that have the same interests of me. It makes me so happy when i have the opportunity to tell people what i like about what the wore. A fashion blog is something that i really needed to just, FIND MYSELF. I still don't really know who i am completely, but i can assure myself that i am getting there. :)I hope everyone is having a nice Friday. I know i am ;).
Xoxo Nicolette
(P.S. Sorry i have not been able to comment a lot of people back lately! I promise i will get on it soon. I've been so busy! Though, don't worry, i won't forget you! ;D.)
Congrats!!! Don't worry the list will grow ;) I haven't forgotten about your email I'm so busy! Later on I'm announcing the winners,good luck! Have a great weekend XOXO
ReplyDeleteNICOLETTE! I totally know the feeling of waking up to more followers, I mean I feel like drinking champagne for every new awesome girl who follows me... Your blog is great, and I always find the stuff I like to do is easy to stick to and not give up on.
ReplyDeleteLove the print on your turtle neck with the pearls. Very smart.
oldirtyd.blogspot.com
I am very proud of you. <3
ReplyDelete