



I know that i've gone on&on about my boyfriends photography, but this time, it's different. These are pictures that he has taken and I'VE got to edit to make them look fabulous! I really like doing this because i've ALWAYS had an eye for good artsy things, but i don't have the camera/time to add more things to my plate. ha. I've always been behind him 100% and it's awesome to watch him grow! Just like ANY artist (LIKE US BLOGGERS!!;]).
~If you would be so kind to check out his work, that would be wonderful! Like i said these are just the few pictures that I made look good. He has soo many more that HE made look wonderful! :].
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Xoxo Nicolette
Lovely pics!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice sunday you too!
Follow me?I'll be very happy if you do!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com
the pictures are stunning!!loved the entire blog!you do a great job blogging i must say!!i am following!i hope you visit my blog as well and i can see you on my list as well!follow back?
ReplyDeletekisses from greece!
www.ffffashionmixxxx.com
The photos were amazing! Kisses :D
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! They all are incredible
ReplyDelete♥
Beautiful photos, you are a good team!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the comment on my blog, and really pretty pictures!
ReplyDeletePlease check my blog out on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo
tak ty jsou všechny super krásné:)
ReplyDeletewww.dressandheels.blogspot.com