
Normally, Miley Cyrus is a huge fashion icon for me. I love her clothes and i think she can pull of anything! But when i saw these pictures from the Justin Beiber movie premier, i thought "what the hell". He is all just SO wrong.. aaahh. Why would she do this to herself? The colors are horrible, the shirt is just downright UGLY, and none of it goes with each other. ugh. Seeing great people look this bad makes me sick! She has the money to go out and buy whatever she wants, and she buys this. Oh well, it's not like i can do anything about it, haha.Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!
♥Nicolette
(P.S. i've got a HUGE surprise in store for my blogging career..eepp!!!)
Hi nicole i'm following your blog hope you can follow mine too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohmydior.org/
You are too funny! And I agree with you-- this just doesn't look like something she would wear, either! I do love her hair in these photos, though!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what surprise you're talking about!!
xoxo,
Amber
She's at that age where she needs to express and find herself. I actually like her. Whats your surprise? XOXO
ReplyDelete