Saturday, March 5, 2011

Local Ohio College FASHION school


This is SO inspirational. Kent is a college that is about two hours away from where i live. It's where i want to go to college and study fashion. They are a HUGE fashion school and it's a very cute college. My dad saw this on the news so of course i had to check it out!!

I've been DREADFULLY busy lately with school and trying to get a job. I wish i had more time to blog, i really really do. I'm slowly finding time though :)). Which makes me very happy.
I hope everyone is doing VERY well.

xoxo nicolette.

4 comments:

  1. Loved the video, and I think the girl on the right's designs were the best, but the classic black ones were amazing too, with their gorgeous silhouettes!

    xo
    F

    www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I mean the girl on the left! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Nicole! Looks like you found were your heading too :) Good Luck XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great clip!! You should definitely go to school there!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)