I've been trying to really find out who I am and what I'm doing with my life. I'm turning EIGHTEEN in September and feel as if i have accomplished nothing with my life. I was never the star athlete on the team, the straight A student in class, or heck, i never even got student of the month in grade school!
~The only thing I can tell you about myself is that i enjoy talking, spending time with people, looking at fashion online, shopping, applying makeup, doing hair, reading, writing, and playing golf (when i'm doing well hehe). I don't like taking pictures of myself EVERY SINGLE DAY.. and that's why I believe that blogspot didn't work so well for me. I know that my style is not top notch because i don't have the money for that. Although, that does not mean that I don't love fashion and appreciate it.
I guess what i'm trying to say, IS THAT I MISS BLOGGING. On my own personal page. I do not consider tumblr a form of blogging because a blog to me is somewhere that is all me, i can express my feelings, and communicate with others. Tumblr to me is an escape by looking at fabulous pictures taken by others.
Soooo guess what, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!...... :)
Hehee, i'm not sure what my blog is going to become, but i do believe that it's going to help myself become more..ME. ♥
XXXX, have a lovely day, (:
&&
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)