Sunday, June 19, 2011

Don't Stop Living





Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Famous Foot Wear

It is unbelievable how busy I become in the summer time. From trying to become bronze, to golf practice to keeping up my social life; I forget all about blogging. I feel like I never have time to take outfit pictures myself, so I always beg Tyler to take them for me. They turn out 100% better when he takes them anyways! Hehe ;).
My fashion sense is a lot more modern then half of the bloggers I talk to on this website. I'm not really into vintage but I'm more into modern day fashion and right now trends! That's sort of how this outfit was incorporated. The shoes are modern day boat shoes, the jeans are modern day acid washed and the shirt is a modern day crop top that is oversized. Since everything is modern day, that's sort of why I suppose I have such a feel towards it. It's my sort of layed back outfit of style!

I hope you all are doing fabulous! XOOX

9 comments:

  1. I do love a my share of vintage but modern always strays in there too. Love the boat shoes and acid wash jeans. Nice laidback look here. Summers are always busy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hahaha.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for your comment love! btw nice outfits!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like your busy summer is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these jeans! The acid wash is an awesome style :) Thank you for that very sweet comment you surely helped my confidence..I agree with modern fashion i wear the big cropped tee's they're just soo comfortable :)
    -Taylor Marie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Love your shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like modern day fashion as well, but once in a well it's nice to mix a little vintage in here and there :D and yea totally makes life easier when someone takes pics for you huh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your video is up!!!

    I loved it so much and maybe you can do morevin the future? Those photos of you are beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)