






Shirt:Kohls
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
This was the outfit that i decided to wear on my last day of junior year. This was the skirt that i found just the other day when i went thrifting. I really love how i can mix floral and lace together and not look like i tried so hard! Hehe.
I cannot believe that i am going to be a senior in the fall. This is so surreal. I can remember the first day of my freshman year just like it was yesterday. I was ready for high school, but had no idea what to expect. I knew that there were going to be so many boys, so many girls that dressed nicely and so much more work to do! Now that i only have one more year left of school, i really want to make the best of it. I want to achieve all a's and maybe a few b's, make a bigger and better fashion statement, and just live it up! I only live once and i need to start living it up right!! hehe.
~Hope all is well!!! XOXO
Lovely!<3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment:)
ReplyDeleteI just love my little puppy.
Now, These pictures look really good and i love the floral skirt!
I love your look!
ReplyDeletethe skirt is the perfect mix of fun and flirty!
ReplyDeleteyou look lovely on the last day of your junior year! the skirt is so pretty :D
ReplyDeleteI am so envious of your hair! <3 It is so pretty!
ReplyDeletex
www.lostinthehaze.com
Your skirt is adorable! xxx
ReplyDeletethis skirt is so cute!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
Love this outfit :)
ReplyDelete