




Romper: Kohl's
Lace Overcoat & Shoes: Thrifted
Things have really been looking up for me. Many of you are very familiar with Venus Loves Virgos blog here on blogspot. Her and I have been friends since I wandered upon her blog months ago. She asked me to be a guest blogger (well video blogger :]]]) on her page, and of course I jumped at the opportunity. I filmed a video with Tyler that was titled "One Romper Four Ways" and was a fashion tutorial. The photos you see above are just an example of my fourth way of styling one romper.
If you would like to check out her post and the full futage of the video you can check it out right here: http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/2011/06/guest-post-one-romper-four-ways-with.html .
I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday! :-)
You rocked this!
ReplyDeleteMaybe more soon?
Have a great weekend XOXO
very creative
ReplyDeleteLong time no visit!!! That's so awesome about the guest spot! Congrats! :)
ReplyDelete