Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas at Church!






Yesterday my church had a “Christmas Pageant” and my mother had been begging me FOR WEEKS to be a part of it. Honestly, my church is made up of lots of little kids and I did not want to be part of it.. AT ALL. Well she ended up talking me into, somehow or another! But I made Tyler do it too! ;) we ended up playing a little duet with my clarinet and his saxophone and sang with the little kids! We ended up having a GREAT time, although we felt a little out of place hehe :).
Needless to say, we were probably the best (; . but we do have the most experience hehe. But I guess standing in front of about 100 people by myself, is going to help me in my future, if ya know what I mean! :D


Well today I’m off to do some Christmas shopping and hopefully seeing Traci (: Have a good Monday! FIVE DAYS TILL CHIRSTMAS.. ♥>
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

10 comments:

  1. I have high regards for girls who play any musical instrument and so I´m raising my hands to you for playing the clarinet. :)

    Love that red tights you´re wearing too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your red tights look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! That's like the perfect Christmas thingie to do :) Got your email and will reply when I get a chance. I'm feverish and have swollen glands. I hope it clears up before Christmas because I want to enjoy my cocktail! Stay strong your a beautiful stylish chick XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your profile and saw that you are from Ohio, that's great!
    How's life in Ohio?
    I'm always curious to people from different places :)

    With love, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like fun! That's so cool that you can play an instrument. I love your red tights--so festive!

    xoxo
    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic!!!

    thanks so much for visiting my blog
    kiss Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Great tights!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    Come visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)