



I am absolutely IN LOVE with this shirt!! I just got it from JCpenny's and loveee it! It was only like 10$$ =) WOO, for cheap shoppingg! :D
Hehee, and that's the necklace that Ty bought me for Christmas from pandora! I lovee it so much, i wear it like all the time! : ). Its a peace sign, pretty sure that those are just my new obsession! I'm so excited to go and buy more charms to put on it (:
Yesterday i went to one of the biggest malls in my state that has H&M and Forever21 and Van Maur and other big nice stores, and only found ONE SHIRT that i liked! :(((((.
I tried on over 50 dresses and DID NOT like any of them. "To short" "To slutty looking" "To.. not me" "To tight". It's just hard to shop anymore, haha!
Well today i'm spending a lot of time with Tyler. or at least i hope to! hehe :)
HAVE A GOOD DAY =)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
such a pretty necklace
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable shirt.. Thanks for your comment on my blog.. I'm loving yours. I'm following now!
ReplyDeleteCESTDEMODE.blogspot.com
hey beautiful!
ReplyDeleteloving our little twitter time hahahahaha! keep being gorgeous :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cute shirt, and great color too. it looks nice on you. Enjoy your time with Taylor and have a wonderful New Years XOXO
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your shirt and your necklace!! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteLove that shirt too!! It's so cool!!
ReplyDeleteI hate that when you get all excited to go shopping and then don't find anything you like!! Oh well saving money at least!! :D
You're so pretty! Love the shirt as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D
Thank you for comment.
ReplyDeleteI will come back on your blog so soon ;)
Kisses, Camille.
yes that shirt is just amazing, and for that price !!
ReplyDeleteyou have a nice blog x
happy new year x
www.thefashionmom.com