Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas EVE!





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! Boy oh boy another year full of joy! Hehe that rhymed! (: I’m just so happy that Christmas is tomorrow! To be honest, I don’t really have a clue as to what I’m getting other then little things! I got golf clubs in the summer that were about $$1,500 (ooppss) so that’s so of all I’m really getting for Christmas this year, haha! It’s alright though; I just love exchanging gifts and seeing joy on other people’s faces!


Tonight I’m going to my cousin’s house for xmas eve, like every other year! We have a Christmas cookie contest, so I’m going to get in the kitchen and help my dad bake & wrap some gifts! =). I’m hoping Tyler gets to go tonight too, but I know he has a family of his own, heh.
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY! & MERRY CHRISTMSAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! =]
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk
    I wish you also a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a merry Christmas :) I love those red tights, I would love to wear something like that with a cute black dress.

    Just started following you!


    Erica
    The Belle Fatale

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)