


I'm soo happy i finally figured how to use it AND make my hair look good with it, hehe. (:
Hope everyone had a GREAT new years eve! Hopefully you all didn't party too much ;).
I just went to Ty's and spent a nice, relaxing night with him! Something we BOTH really needed :)). It was also our 9 months, so it was just a fabulous day!
~Today I'm just cleaning around a little bit and hanging out. Tonight i'm going out one last time before break is over! I think Ty and i might go to dinner & a movie! =).
HAVE A NICE FIRST DAY OF 2011 =) =)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
(P.S. that pea coat was a Christmas gift!!!)

Happy New Year love and gorgeous hair!!
ReplyDeletevelvet cupcakes
Happy New Year! Your hair looks great!!
ReplyDeletethank you! i like your hair! looks fab :)
ReplyDelete