Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Golden globes and day #4!






I sure don't know about YOU, but i know that i adore watching award ceremonies just for the GLAMOR. It's such a guilty pleasure to see how each star ends up wearing their hair, the designer they decide to wear, and just everything! Everything down to their shoes and their jewelry! I really adored Eva Longoria's dress that she wore, it was just beautiful! Also, Carrie Underwood look fabulous too! They all did :)).






Day 04 - A Picture of Your Night Day

I just love this silly picture! Well i mostly adore those tights! i wear them all the time when i go out :))

Well I'm off to keep studying for those gosh darn midterms!
Have a nice night ((:
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

7 comments:

  1. I love those tights tooo!!! Emma Stone is my favorite celebrity (besides Taylor Swift), but Olivia Wilde's dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia's dress was one of my favorites! She looked like a princess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.1.11

    I love Carrie Underwoods dress! And your tights are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva is gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I'm following you! Hope you follow back! By the way love the last glamourous dress! xoxo

    http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Carrie Underwoods dress!!!!!! I love your outfit!!!! I just finished my last mid-term today.... Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love mila's dress - shes so hot!
    xxxxxxxxx

    check out the 100th post! www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)