





“For those of you who aren't familiar with PLL, which is based on a series of phenomenally popular young adult books, all you really need to know is that it's compulsively addictive and should be immediately added to your TiVo list. The soapy show is positively packed with all the drama we love: haunting secrets, crazy miscommunications, and clique cattiness galore. The result is kind of Gossip Girl (sans New York City) meets I Know What You Did Last Summer, plus a smidge of Heathers for good measure—must-watch stuff, to say the least. "
That little clip is from a random website that I really don’t know the name of, haha! But PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, WHO WATCHES IT?! It’s on everyyy Monday night at 8 pm on abcfamily! It’s so addicting and I CANNOT get enough of it! Especially the girls style! ((: There are four main girls, but my absolute favorite would be Lucy Hail. She is absolutely gorgeous and also knows how to dress! I envy her WHOLE life, hahah!
I follow her on twitter too and she just seems so down to earth!!
Here is a little interview that she admitted to during one of her photoshoots:
Personal Style Icons: “I love the classic [style icons] like Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, but I really admire girls my age, like Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus, for their everyday style.”
Must-Try Trends: “I wore lots of kitten heels on the shoot, so those are something I’d like to try for fall.”
Go-To Outfit: “I have lots of meetings to go to right now, so my go-to outfit is ankle-length skinny jeans, nude heels, an oversized flowy girly top, and a little black blazer that’s fitted in the arms and at the waist.”
Favorite Piece in Her Wardrobe: “I have two! The first one is this gorgeous black lace strapless dress I got at a vintage store. I’ve never even worn it, but it’s so beautiful and I don’t think there’s another quite like it. I also have a pair of Steve Madden motorcycle boots that I’ve worn the heck out of!”
Favorite Places to Shop: “Free People and Urban Outfitters, but the good thing about LA is that there are so many cute boutiques here—on Robertson, Third Street, Melrose—so you can find one-of-a-kind things. I just went to Fairfax Flea Market for the first time and I literally died, there’s so much good stuff there, it’s amazing!”
I've totally developed a new "girl crush" hahah! :-)
Well i'm off to do some lovely homework and view some lovely blogs! Have a nice night [[:
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥
Thanks!! In the first two photos I thought she was Rachel Bilson! Her outfits are really chic! x
ReplyDeleteI thought she was Rachel too! Very pretty and her clothes are fabulous! Great post XOXO
ReplyDeleteI loveee the styling of these photos! She is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletevelvet cupcakes
Great outfits!
ReplyDeleteThat pink jacket is to lie for :D
Xoxo
Sarah
tenha Olá Bom Fim de semana hum. Lhe convido um blog Meu Visitar Amanhã escrevo como 09 Horas Minha Coluna Poética como 13 Horas Homenagem UMA um Ayrton Senna como 17 Horas e Chá das 5. Com Você Conto.
ReplyDeleteEndereço O do Este e Meu blog: informativofolhetimcultural.blogspot.com
Magno Oliveira
Folhetim Cultural
she's gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete