







Lately, i have become OBSESSED with how i do my makeup. If i use sparkly eye shadow, dark eye shadow, fake lashes, curl my lashes, liquid eye liner, ect. I was out at a local drugstore over the weekend and saw this kit of eye liner, mascara, and shadow. It's the COVERGIRL ideal of a "smokey eye". In the past i have tried doing the smokey eye with different eye shadows, but this 'two in one' is REALLY helpful!
Here are the steps:
- Apply your eye liner. This kit came with liquid eye liner, that i absolutely ADORE. You can just apply it however you want. I went with more of a "cat eye" but then rubbed the ends off.
- Secondly, add the white end of the eye shadow. It has some sparkle to it, so it comes out as a pretty snowy white. You apply that all over your lids and then up to your brow bone. You can obviously go higher or lower if you want and it will have the same effect.
- Thirdly, add your black shadow. The tip of this is not rounded, like the white, it's more of a pencil end. You want to apply that to your outer corners and the crease of your eye. It stands out more then you think it would.
- Lastly, just apply your mascara!
This whole kit costed about $16 dollars for me, and it was well worth it! I love the way it comes out and the way it looks! :) I would definitely recommended it to anyone who is trying to make the "smokey eye"!!
~i hope everyone is doing well. Have a good Sunday!
xox Nicolette
The kit is really inexpensibve & the result looks great on you! You have such a cute smile, the 2nd pic from the bottom is my favourite. & I adore the necklace, lately I've a thing for everything with hearts *g*
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, following back :-)
Great post!!!!! Great pictures!!
ReplyDeletegreat look....especially since it is so inexpensive! i love love love that mascara...it is amazing!
ReplyDeletethelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com
♥i love your blog so much♥
ReplyDeletenice make up :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohmydior.org/
Gorgeous! Love the way you did this post, little Nicky is growing up. Soon you will be a major fashionista XOXO
ReplyDeleteI really like this makeup! It looks great on you!
ReplyDelete♥: http://withlovekatariina.blogspot.com